Let CLIS set up your Corporation or LLC. CLIS will complete and file your Corporation or LLC forms with the Nevada Secretary of State. In addition to filing your Corporation or LLC we will also file your List of Officers, Nevada State Business License, reserve your trade name, register your Employee Identification Number (EIN) with the IRS, and will serve as your Nevada Resident Agent if necessary.

Copyright ©2019 Contractors License Information Service